UNDERDOWN TRAIL RACES
August 22, 2020
50K | MARATHON | HALF MARATHON | 10K
Underdown Recreation Area in Gleason, Wisconsin
Only 6 Miles off of Hwy 51
W3221 Copper Lake Ave, Gleason, WI 54435
COURSE MAP OF ALL DISTANCES
The Underdown Trail Races are grassroots trail runs in Northern Wisconsin. It’s conveniently located only 6 miles off of Highway 51 and offers runners a wilderness experience on challenging trails. We look forward to seeing you this summer.
***PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS***
We want to be straightforward and make sure that you’re not getting into something you don’t expect.
- This is a challenging trail run on challenging terrain that goes through some remote areas.
- Cell phone service will be spotty at best.
- You should consider your ability and fitness carefully before signing up. You should be comfortable being alone and have experience taking care of yourself in the woods.
- It is meant to be a physical and mental challenge that allows you to test your trail running mettle.
- If you have not trail run before, we recommend signing up one of our shorter races first.
- Bears are in the area. None were seen during the 2017 or 2018 race, but they are present. You should be comfortable and have experience in the woods in this type of event before signing up.
- Finish it and you just might burst with pride and happiness!